the Best of Botswana
11-day suggested itinerary
Starting from $17,980 per person
The Best of Botswana
The Ubuntu Travel Difference
Attention to detail from start to finish
Travel with a purpose
Experts in Africa
Our team of travel experts know Africa
- Incredible Big Five game viewing within remote concessions
- Adventure activities like quad biking and horseback riding
- Meander through the Okavango Delta on a mokoro (dugout canoe)
- Explore the largest system of salt pans with local san bushmen
- Hangout and take a selfie with a family of meerkats
- Cruise the waterways of the Delta and Linyanti River
- All tours and activities as specified by itinerary
- All ground transfers with private driver & guide
- All inter-Africa flights as specified by itinerary
- All accommodations (fully inclusive)
- Full support from the Ubuntu Travel team, during and after your trip
- Expert safari guiding throughout your trip
What will you experience?
Makgadikgadi is the largest network of salt pans in the world, offering activities such as ATV adventures and horseback rides. The pans also play host to the largest zebra migration in Southern Africa, with upwards of 30,000 animals moving together at once (Seasonal Nov-March). It is truly one of the most remote areas you can explore in this part of the world, and such a valued addition to any Southern Africa itinerary.
Linyanti Wildlife Reserve
For a remote safari experience off the beaten path, you can't miss the opportunity to visit Linyanti Game Reserve. This unspoiled and frankly under-visited destination is the perfect opportunity to experience Africa's wildlife off the grid. The concession feels raw and natural, like a safari of years passed, with a very high concentration of game for your viewing. Enjoy river cruises on the Linyanti River and expect to see herds of elephants along the bank, with hippos, crocodiles and buffalo as company.
To put it simply, there is no other place in Africa quite as magical and heart-stealing as the Okavango Delta. These wetlands are home to some of the most diverse landscapes that remain to be one of the last untouched corners of the continent to go on a safari. With water in abundance, wildlife and unique activities are plentiful. Prepare to spot the Big 5 throughout your trip, as well as potentially get a rare sighting of the endangered wild dogs.
MOREMI GAME RESERVE
You can expect to experience a safari like no other when visiting Moremi Game Reserve. It’s here when you need to think about predator-prey interactions. When water levels allow for it, guests can partake in water safaris and navigate the waterways as you spot hippos, elephants, and an abundance of birdlife. This is truly a magical destination you should experience at least once in your life!
Plan a Trip
Reach out and let’s start talking. We’ll listen and begin to tailor an experiential, private, luxury vacation based on exactly how you want to experience Africa. From adventure to relaxation—and everything in between—let us handle every detail of your unforgettable journey.