The Best of South Africa
10-day Suggested itinerary
Starting from $8,400 per person
The Best of South Africa
The Ubuntu Travel Difference
Attention to detail from start to finish
Travel with a purpose
Experts in Africa
Our team of travel experts know Africa
- Discover the city of Cape Town with a whirlwind private tour
- Enjoy the vibrancy of the city that meets the sea
- Experience Gastronomy and Wine Culture in the Cape Winelands
- Meet the local African penguins at Boulders Beach
- Sleep under the stars of the South African bush
- Encounter the Big 5 and African wildlife in Sabi Sand Game Reserve
- All tours and activities as specified by itinerary
- All ground transfers with private driver & guide
- All inter-Africa flights as specified by itinerary
- All accommodations (fully inclusive)
- Full support from the Ubuntu Travel team, during and after your trip
- Expert safari guiding throughout your trip
What will you experience?
A city filled with history and heritage, Cape Town today is a modern and vibrant getaway that should certainly be on your Africa bucket list. This city has everything you could ever want. From various mountains to climb to incredible beaches, gastronomic restaurants with world class wine lists and an abundance of local artisans. There really is nothing more you could want from a city which is perhaps why it is one of the most sought after cities on earth to travel to.
Located just under one hour’s drive from Cape Town is the countryside you never knew you needed; the Cape Winelands. This collection of small towns and villages feels like stepping back to simpler times, waking to the sounds of birds in the trees and catching each sunset with a glass of bubbles in hand. There are endless vineyards and farms to explore with some of the most celebrated gastronomic restaurants in the country.
Sabi Sand Game Reserve
As one of the most iconic wildlife reserves on the continent, Sabi Sand Game Reserve has a well-earned reputation for being one of the best destinations for a safari. If this is your first trip to Africa or fifth, you will have endless lodges and camps to choose from. There is a high density of animals and importantly for many, there is a high chance of viewing the Big 5. And with hundreds of other animals calling it home, you better pack your camera!
Plan a Trip
Reach out and let’s start talking. We’ll listen and begin to tailor an experiential, private, luxury vacation based on exactly how you want to experience Africa. From adventure to relaxation—and everything in between—let us hand