Tanzania & Zanzibar
14-day Suggested Itinerary
Starting from $14,000 per person
Tanzania & Zanzibar
The Ubuntu Travel Difference
Attention to detail from start to finish
Travel with a purpose
Experts in Africa
Our team of travel experts know Africa
- Visit Ngorongoro Crater – the world’s largest intact volcanic caldera
- Witness the Great Migration, seasonal Northern Serengeti wildebeest crossings of the Mara River
- Big 5 sightings throughout your trip
- Seasonal elephant migration in Tarangire
- Pristine beaches and blue waters of Zanzibar
- Water activities in Zanzibar including boating, snorkeling and more
- All tours and activities as specified by itinerary
- All ground transfers with private driver & guide
- All inter-Africa flights as specified by itinerary
- All safari accommodations (Fully inclusive)
- City accommodations (Bed & Breakfast)
- Full support from the Ubuntu Travel team, during and after your trip
- Expert safari guiding throughout your trip
What will you experience?
As the gateway to Mount Kilimanjaro as well as endless safari lodges and camps, Arusha is your first port of call in your Tanzanian adventure. This city is a great chance to get your bearings, catch your breath and refresh for your next day.
Tarangire National Park
If you are looking for a location slightly off the tourist route, Tarangire is a great destination flying slightly under the radar. This reasonably quiet safari park is located in the North of Tanzania, it is famous for its elephant population and authentic safari atmosphere. The beauty of this park is that it is quiet, serene and has vast expanses of open plains you can explore for yourself.
As one of the 7 natural wonders of Africa, the Ngorongoro Crater is a once in a lifetime kind of escape. Once a gigantic volcano, the Ngorongoro Crater is now the largest intact caldera in the world.
Escape the crowds when you visit the Northern Serengeti, one of Tanzania’s more inaccessible concessions, meaning fewer visitors. Travelers who make their way here will be rewarded with rolling green hills, vast views that seemingly have no end and an abundance of wildlife.
If you feel like you need a holiday after your holiday, then this itinerary is for you. After your adventure into the bushland of East Africa, make your way to the exotic paradise that is Zanzibar. This is a place where time has no meaning and island life truly takes over.