Sand, sea, and coral reefs
8-day Suggested itinerary
Starting from $8,375 per person
The Special Seychelles
The Ubuntu Travel Difference
Attention to detail from start to finish
Travel with a purpose
Experts in Africa
Our team of travel experts know Africa
- Visit Mahe, the largest island in the Seychelles
- Diving and snorkelling
- Incredible marine wildlife viewing
- Unwind in Africa’s most exclusive honeymoon destination
- Luxurious resorts and tailored service
- All tours and activities as specified by itinerary
- All ground transfers with private driver & guide
- All inter-Africa flights as specified by itinerary
- All lodges as specified by itinerary
- Full support from the Ubuntu Travel team, during and after your trip
What will you experience?
As the largest island in the Seychelles, Mahe is a necessary stopover but also makes for a great first port of call in the islands. Expect to encounter everything the Seychelles is known for as you experience water activities, beach relaxation and the infamous 'island time'.
Best known for its beaches lined with impressive granite boulders, La Digue is a paradise like no other. As arguably the most photogenic island in the Seychelles archipelago, you cannot pass up the opportunity to visit this iconic island. Luxury resorts line the west coast and serve as the base for exploring this beautiful island.