Namibia Flying Safari
10-day example itinerary
Starting from $10,500 per person
The Ubuntu Travel Difference
Attention to detail from start to finish
Travel with a purpose
Experts in Africa
Our team of travel experts know Africa
- A quick stop in historic capital Windhoek
- Flying between destinations (aerial views)
- Desert safari and adventure activities:
- Sand dune activities, e-biking, hiking, big dune walk
- Stargazing – dark sky reserves
- Sea colonies and shipwrecks along the coast
- Visit the oldest desert on earth/heart of Namibia
- All tours and activities as specified by the itinerary
- All ground transfers with private driver & guide
- All inter-Africa flights as specified by the itinerary
- All city hotels (B&B)
- All Safari Lodges (Fully inclusive)
- Full support from the Ubuntu Travel team, during and after your trip
- Expert safari guiding throughout your trip
What will you experience?
After a brief stopover in the capital city Windhoek, make your way via small aircraft to the dazzling dunes of Namibia's Sossusvlei Desert. This epic oasis is the most visited destination within Namibia, so you can expect the best to kickstart your flying safari adventure.
Flowing from the Angola highlands all the way south to the border with Namibia, the Kunene River is characterised by its thundering waterfalls and white-water rapids. Enjoy two days of off the grid adventure.
There is perhaps nowhere as rough and rugged as the exciting Skeleton Coast. Completely inaccessible by land, this destination is the crowning jewel in a flying safari itinerary that will leave you speechless.
Etosha National Park
Just when you think you've seen it all, you will be blown away by the remote desert oasis that is Etosha National Park. There are a variety of reasons why Etosha has become a haven for wildlife, thanks to its abundance of waterholes. This is a great opportunity to silently observe wildlife and see them in their natural habitat.