Uganda Mountain Gorillas
10-day Suggested itinerary
Starting from $8,200 per person
Off the Grid in Uganda
The Ubuntu Travel Difference
Attention to detail from start to finish
Travel with a purpose
Experts in Africa
Our team of travel experts know Africa
- Overnight in Uganda’s charming capital
- Introduction to lush rainforest and crater lakes
- Witness tree-climbing lions in Queen Elizabeth National Park
- Get up close with mountain gorillas
- Contribute to animal conservation
- All tours and activities as specified by itinerary
- All ground transfers with private driver & guide
- All safari lodges (Fully inclusive)
- All City hotels (B&B)
- Full support from the Ubuntu Travel team, during and after your trip
What will you experience?
Start your journey in East Africa first with a visit to Kampala, Uganda's capital city. After a short overnight stay to recalibrate, we will whisk you away to the crater lakes, possessing arguably the most scenic and surreal landscapes in the entire country.
Queen Elizabeth National Park
For the next three nights marvel in the authenticity of this country's safari offerings, as you visit the popular Queen Elizabeth National Park. Here you can watch the tree climbing lions make their way to higher ground, all from the comfort of your safari vehicle. This is no traditional safari, after all!
Bwindi National Park
Finish your epic journey in Uganda by visiting the most famous national park of them all, Bwindi National Park. Located on the rim of the Rift Valley, this is Uganda's crowning jewel and is home to the incredible mountain gorillas. Embark on three nights of animal conservation as you see these animals up close and contribute to responsible eco-tourism efforts in the area.