The Maasai Mara & Serengeti
10-day Suggested Itinerary
Starting from $9,700 per person
Kenya & Tanzania
The Ubuntu Travel Difference
Attention to detail from start to finish
Travel with a purpose
Experts in Africa
Our team of travel experts know Africa
- Pre-safari overnight in Arusha
- A visit to the Ngorongoro Crater, Africa’s ‘garden of eden’
- Luxury-tented camp bliss throughout the Serengeti
- Seasonally, witness Africa’s Great Migration
- A look inside authentic Maasai culture with an optional visit to a traditional village
- All tours and activities as specified by itinerary
- All ground transfers with private driver & guide
- All inter-Africa flights as specified by itinerary
- All accommodations (fully inclusive)
- Full support from the Ubuntu Travel team, during and after your trip
- Expert safari guiding throughout your trip
What will you experience?
Arusha & Ngorongoro Crater
As you embark on your journey through East Africa, kick off your trip with a night in Arusha, the gateway to the region. The next day, make your way to the ethereal Ngorongoro Crater, the world's largest inactive, intact & unfilled volcanic caldera.
Next, make your way to Tanzania's impressive Serengeti National Park. Spanning northern Tanzania, the protected area includes approximately 30,000 km² of land and is extremely active for wildlife viewing. You can expect to encounter the Big 5, as well as taking in sweeping views and vast landscapes during your visit.
Finally, make your way over to Kenya's most sought after National Park: the Maasai Mara or "The Mara" as it is affectionately known. This preserved savannah wilderness is located just next door to the Serengeti, however, you will quickly notice the differences between the parks and if you ask us, both are unmissable!
Plan a Trip
Reach out and let’s start talking. We’ll listen and begin to tailor an experiential, private, luxury vacation based on exactly how you want to experience Africa. From adventure to relaxation—and everything in between—let us handle every detail of your unforgettable journey.